Outside Sales Representative
Hiring outside Sales Reps to generate revenue by leveraging Bay Area client relationships with new sales of IT Infrastructure solutions, both managed services and consulting. You would be responsible for leading all aspects of the sales process in pursuit of new customers including targeting, prospecting, qualification, solution development and closing. This position will report to the VP of Sales and will be based in San Francisco, CA. Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Job Location: Hiring for positions in our San Francisco and Menlo Park, CA offices.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred, 3-6 years outside sales experience.
- Energetic self-starter who is proactive, results driven and committed to creating new business.
- Possess a passion for sales & business development focused on new client acquisition.
- Comfortable being the “voice of the customer” and understanding their business problems.
- Proven ability to manage a balanced sales pipe and sales activities to sustain performance.
- Knowledge of marketing and business development programs and sales cycle support preferred.
- Knowledge and commitment to work within our contact management systems required.
- Previous infrastructure or networking solutions experience preferred.
- Previous experience selling IT Managed Services or similar services to business leaders.
- Proven Experience and interest to work in the technology sector required.